Contact us to fill out a licensing request form and get started using songs.
* To make your own brand new recording of any of E. Christine Anderson’s songs, we’ll issue a Mechanical License.
* To make your own recordings of songs for a video/DVD, you need a Synchronization License.
* To use a track in the background of another project you need commercial usage permission, TV/Film/Cable/Commercials.

* To work with E. Christine Anderson on a brand new project, inquire about Collaboration/ Commissions.

Request song usage now…